Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas selling are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I gives you a regarding some of your reasons you can get gotten discarded. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully plans and ideas something to look into.
You need to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to have a good idea but you will discover that regardless How to patent good an insurance policy you may think it is that you may still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all period. Even if it doesn't make sense to you that they will reject an understanding that they agree would be profitable. Here's some common reasons why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The InventHelp Company Headquarters may have also a complete collection of providers not trying to add alot more.
2. Urge for food is outside their marketplace.
3. You sent your submission towards wrong an affiliate the company - don't assume they'll automatically send it to the correct one.
4. You sent one does this program unsolicited without contacting group first recognize their submission policy, and they rejected it solely on that basis.
5. You didn't have proper contact about your division. (That is one of the most mistakes Inventors make. The company will not bother to be able to you alongside.)
6. They have too many similar providers that sector is flooded adequately.
7. Your idea appeals to a very little niche market and besides mass market items.
8. Price of to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Your sales sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with great deal information to sort with the aid of.
10. Your product has happened to be patented by someone else and tend not to want to determine if they can go around it or risk infringement trouble.
11. Your products or idea isn't compared to what is definitely on the market. This tells them you did not research your idea perfectly well and don't have a clue who competitors is in the market.
12. You sent a service or product that is precisely like their current product and that current technique are a marginal seller. So yours won't fare any benefit.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing when what will be coming out the following year.
14. They have a better solution than yours the actual world works for release that coming year. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea although the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. Transpires a wonderful deal. Inventors forget that they are not the only ones creating.)
15. They have already received to correct idea from another Inventor and InventHelp Headquarters are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You have posted your idea unprotected online in a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your product to verify that there is interest. Your public disclosure makes an additional concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that situation.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the significant prototype on youtube and possess a significant involving hits. This again raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, but when they participate in a quick browse your patent they identify that it has lapsed due to non-payment of fees and allows been lapsed significantly beyond the due date. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, truly was poorly written and does not cover far more product. (This happens a lot)
20. It is easy to design patent and designing around your patent is an easy task, meaning that they can expect very little protection that can be found.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn't look at outside ideas and doesn't publicize i don't know. So you get a rejection letter, but which are explain they just do not look right out the company.
22. You sent them your product but these have decided about their line for the year or go with the following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. Sufficiently consider items with a sales history they can review and your item by no means been in production or sold stores or online. In order that they do n't need to go ahead and take risk getting the first company to offer it.
As I stated above these are only a few of the reasons you can have your idea/product rejected the company. Really take period to plumbing service and understand your market, your put in that market and do your part to create yourself as marketable as possible.